Wasatch Magazine Contributor Guidelines
Share your adventures with the outdoor community by submitting written articles and photos to Wasatch Magazine. We’re looking for personal adventure stories or tips (400-600 words), “Best of” lists (300-500 words), and opinion pieces about an outdoor-related topic (300-500 words).
You can either pitch story ideas or send completed stories to Wasatch Magazine print editor Nick Halberg & digital editor Sierra Marty ([email protected] & [email protected]). Below are the guidelines for submitting content to be featured online and/or in print.
- Must be original
- You are welcome to include a title, but editors have the right to change it.
- Submit your own photos, if possible.
- Include your name, year in school/major/what school (if in school), and a small photo to include with the story.
- There will be no compensation for written or visual content.
- Editors can decide if stories will be posted online or in our print edition.
Wasatch Magazine reserves the right to print submitted content and promote it on social media, or as they see fit.